Blumenfeld is a growing village approximately 8 miles south of Winkler and while agriculture is the major occupation of residents it is also home to a number of other industries.
The village was established in 1875, the first year of West Reserve settlement. Its name, translated from German, means "flower field."
Children attend the Blumenfeld Elementary School. The Blumenfeld Community Committee operates the outdoor skating rink which is used by many throughout the winter months.
Click here for a map of Blumenfeld.