- Property Taxes & Budget
- Tax Installment Payment Plan (T.I.P.P.)
TAX INSTALLMENT PAYMENT PLAN
What is this?
- A monthly payment withdrawn from your Canadian Financial Institution
- Budgeted amount based on your previous years taxes
Example: 2016 Estimated Tax Bill $2400.00
- Equal monthly payments totaling your tax amount with possible consideration taken to eliminate a final balance for the 12th month
12 equal payments $200.00 (Oct.-Oct.)
How does this benefit me?
- Avoid missing important deadlines and late fees
- Incorporate your property taxes into your monthly budget
- Attach a void cheque or banking information