Online Banking - Search for payee "Stanley", separate payment accounts need to be made for taxes (roll number) and utility(account number). For help in setting up your initial online payments, feel free to call our office at 204-325-4101.
- - $0.50 transaction fee (defaulted to be paid by Payee)- No service or monthly fees.
- Pay direct from your bank account to your recipient's bank account.
- Include all payment details including invoice details.
- New water hookup? Call the RM administration office for the required permit.
Water reading notices are mailed out on a quarterly basis.
- Water is billed on a quarterly basis for March, June, September & December.
- Outstanding water accounts will be added to the tax roll for the property.
- Interest at the rate of 1.25% per month is charged on overdue accounts.
- Tax bills are sent out to property owners in summer of each year.
- Tax bills are due the 2nd last business day of October in each year.
- Added tax bills are sent out in summer/fall of each year.
Added tax bills are due on the date specified on the tax bill.
Interest at a rate of 0.83% per month is charged on overdue accounts.
Properties in tax arrears for over 2 years may qualify for tax sale procedures.
- Tax Installment Payment Program (T.I.P.P.), is a program that allows you to make monthly Pre-Authorized Debit payments throughout the year. For more information please call our office @204-325-4101 or download the application form.
- Invoices from the Municipality are payable within 30 days, interest penalties apply.